Friday, May 24, 2013

Levante Food Fiesta at Eastwood!




 Levante Eastwood is a Food and lifestyle market every Friday from 6 pm to 3 am. It is located at Citywalk 2 just in front of nike and cafe bene. They offer several kind of food from chips, burgers, seafood, meat and cakes. This looks like the old banchetto, food fiesta at night. ;)
Fried shrimps and crablets.
Streetfoods like isaw, bbq and hotdogs.
The sinful crispy chicharon! yumm! -.-
Baby back ribs, Korean beef stew and more..
I am glad that my friend Joyce told me about the Levante Market and so we were able to try it. Good thing our office is just near the place and since it opens at 6pm which is our dinner break we decided to go and check it out. Food Market is really near my heart and a memorable one, since Ryan and I first dated at Banchetto Ortigas, sad thing is that they already removed banchetto there. :(
Cakes omg!!!
Sinful delight. :D
This one is super yummy! Love the frosting.
Oreo Cheesecake! ;)
Chocolate Mousse! ;)

Pistachio Sansrival. :)
We had a lot of fun and there was a lot of stalls to choose from. Me, Ryan and Mami She chose baby back ribs and it was delicious! It falls from the bone. I just love it! ;)
Baby Backribs. ;)
Overall, I find the new fiesta market fulfilling, they offer one of a kind and sumptuous food for affordable prices. It is a great venue for all entrepreneur who wishes to introduce their products to their respective market.
For all inquiries you may check their facebookpage.
Contact them via email: admin@LevanteEastwood.com
Or call them using the numbers below:
Mobile+63 917 840-1152
Telephone+632 812-0102


7 comments:

  1. That place looks amazing wow!

    Thanks for the follow, I followed you back on GFC and I also followed you on bloglovin and google!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ty wiley & ChatterBlossom: Tasty too! ;)
    @Ada: Na try din namin yun kinagabihan kase bumalik kami. na try ko yung lobster balls. hihi masarap at mura! ;)
    @Corinne: Thank you so much too! ;)

    Xoxo,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the cakes here!! Yummy! I am following you in gfc and bloglovin..Follow me on bloglovin too please!
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deepali. ;) Followed you on bloglovin too. ;)

      xoxo,
      Tina

      Delete
  4. Great post. They're all look mouth watering.
    Especially the oreo cheesecake. I want to tryyyyy :p

    Http://rizunaswon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...