Monday, May 6, 2013

Jack's Loft

If my boyfriend and I have something in common it will be about food. ;)
We both love to eat, I remember last March we celebrated his birthday in a Dampa Restaurant (Filipino Restaurant, where you can buy fresh sea foods and you can ask the restaurants to cook them for you.) at Macapagal Avenue. We had Tempura, baked oyster, calamares, and crabs. Yes, it's just the two of us. hihi
Moving on, last Friday after office hours, we decided to eat at Jack's Loft, well it's our first time there and we thought all along that they only sell cakes and pastries but yeah we're wrong. ;)

Cheese Sticks with Marinara Sauce
For the appetizer, we ordered cheese sticks with marinara sauce. Well this is quite disappointing, I expect every bite to be oozing with cheese, or at least gooey, but they served it cold so my expectations died. ;(
Maybe if they served it hot, it would have been a different story.
Steak and Mushroom Gravy

My boyfriend ordered Steak and Mushroom Gravy and root bear. This one is superb! I totally love it! Ryan also enjoyed it and the good thing about Jack's loft is that their servings are big, big enough to share.
On the other hand, I decided to have a Ham and Cheese Panini. They served it hot, you can see the cheese melts. It has some cucumber, onions and tomatoes in there, it's just mouth watering and not to mention that I had 2 big pieces, along side with crispy chips.
Ham and Cheese Panini
We both enjoyed the food as well as the ambiance, there are a lot of people in the place since it's Friday, but it still is a good place to hang out with and eat some good food.
Me boyfriend enjoying his food.
And lastly, though we are both full, who can say no for desserts? ;)
We had a Brownie a La mode, I love it, the ice cream inside the cream is awesome, its refreshing!
Brownie a la mod
They served it right after we finished eating our Paninis and Steak and mushroom gravy, I like the idea of putting the ice cream inside the whip cream, at first I thought there's no ice cream in there and then poof! Surprise! However, compared to T.G.I. Friday's Brownie a la mode the brownie of this one is a little dry.
All in all we had fun, we enjoyed the food and we would love to go again soon!

Have you tried something like this before? Please share your thoughts with us. ;)

XOXO,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...