Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last Friday Night - T.G.I.F ♫lalalala♪♪

No, I am not pertaining to Katy Perry's Last Friday Night song but to T.G.I.Friday's Restaurant. Nah! I know, I know that was a lame way to start this post. ;)
Then why does this post entitled last Friday night? Here's why, last week (Friday) my colleagues and friends decided to eat at Friday's, for our team dinner. This is not the usual restaurant that we usually agreed upon since we all love to eat at "eat all you can" restaurant's like Sambokojin, but yeah we tried it for a change! :)

At around 6 in the evening we all gathered at the restaurant and decided to settle on the first floor.
The ambiance, decorations and choice of songs on the background are all good. It was indeed a great place to stay with your family and friends.
Friday's Eastwood (image from Mikez Ancheta)

The waitresses are all accommodating and friendly in which I personally believe is one of the best characteristics that a restaurant must have (aside from it being clean and the taste of the food of course).

My friend Naji of (mybeautyblurbs) decided to eat Spicy New Orleans (without chicken) and reserved her delicious Brownie Obsession after the meal. On the other hand Joyce of (musingsofanauthymind) and I, ordered Filipino Pork Liempo (for sharing).
Yes you read it right mine is "for sharing" too! And believe it or not I did share it, a little. ;)
Fipino Pork Liempo
My boyfriend Ryan of (babskielog) and our friend Joy enjoyed their mouthwatering Jack Daniel's Pork Chops.
Jack Daniel's Pork Chops 
After the meal, it was time for the ultimate and most awaited part -- desserts! (tadah!)
The Brownie Obsession that Naji had and the Friday's Sundae that Joy had are both mouth watering!

Friday's Sundae
The chocolate mud pie that I had was the best! (Well, at least for me. ;p)
It taste Heaven! Looking forward to try the Mocha Mud Pie Pops soon!

Mocha Mud Pie

Did you guys enjoyed your stay at Friday's? What's your favorite dessert?

XOXO,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...