Friday, April 19, 2013

Food for the Soul - Chocolates!

It took me awhile to decide the first topic to write, would it be fashion or food? Then my boyfriend handed me some chocolates, so I said, why not start with chocolates!?

My love for chocolates started  since birth!
Kidding aside, as far as I remember at the age of three or four my father bombarded me with lots of chocolates since he was in UAE at that time.

Toblerone and Babyruth are my favorite ones!

Image source: ahumorousguidetoswitzerland


Image source: blog.americansoda

Chocolate is my comfort food, my stress reliever, and my key to happiness! And up to this moment it was still my food for the soul. :)


How about you? Do you consider chocolates as your comfort food?
XOXO
Tina


1 comment:

  1. I love toblerone as well.......so cool..and yummy.........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...